Skin Walkers?!

 What's up guys?  Sorry i didn't write last week it was just a struggle so I didn't feel like writing one. It was a long week with some changes in our zone.  Anyways a lot has happened so here we go


My new companion is Elder Larsen from Kansas. This is only his second transfer so yes technically I'm training him but some times it feels like he's training me haha. Super chill and I love the kid. For some reason the theme of our time together has been skin walkers haha. At least that's the best way to describe it. I swear almost every night we find our selves in the middle of the woods or just in a sketchy location so we just start cracking jokes about skin walkers but it's so fun. Haven't seen one yet but we will keep looking.

The first week of the transfer was a huge struggle for me. It was actually really hard to adapt to the changes that happened with transfers and my last comp was so chill it was definitely an adjustment. I kinda just felt empty at the end of every day but I'm actually doing so much better now. I think I've officially settled in and gotten used to things. Still think that last transfer was the best/funnest transfer I'll have but who knows. I'm just glad I feel a lot better now and hopefully me and my comp can get someone on date because this area is sooo dead. I'm starting to feel ready to get out of here and do something new but I want to finish this transfer strong.

Today...
 was pretty low key. I got to spend time visiting with Elder Salmon it felt so nice because i feel like I haven't talked to that kid all week.   Then we played ball and I won all 3 games🤷‍♂️ but it was super chill. I  had a super embarrassing moment but it was soooo funny I feel like I have to share.  I was like sitting on the wall of the bed of the Tacoma that Elder Salmon drives and so I was like hey I wonder if I could do a handstand on this without even thinking twice about how id get down. So I  do a handstand push up and I'm like doing a handstand on the wall of the bed and I feel myself start tipping over and so I panicked and completely just fell forward into the truck bed and scratched my leg and hurt my shoulder... my comp and elder salmon were just dying laughing cuz it was actually soooo funny. Elder Larsen said I looked like a baby falling out of a crib and Elder salmon was just sooo confused on what I was trying to do.😂 Didn't really think that all the way through 

Other than that the week has been good.  We met a kid named Alesandro and he's a cool 17 year old kid who might be interested in the church so I'm going try to work my magic with him.  He speaks english so its easy mode. When I asked him if the missionaries that found him were weird he said "it's just like a requirement for all of you to be weird" so thats how I know hes chill haha. Anyways hopefully it goes good with him.

I think that's all I gotta say for now, I swear I have a good memory but when it comes to writing emails I just forget everything... anyways I hope you all have the best week ever and I'm going to keep working hard. 



Also my phrase of the transfer has been "im so funny and humble and stuff" so never forget to Stay Humble✊🏿

Love all of you!! Also feel free to email me id love to hear from yall! 

Elder Precio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

Promised Land?

chil lil email