Promised Land?

 Alright what is everyone?! I hope you all had a splendid 4th of July. I wont lie I was pretty disappointed to miss the 4th this year in Basin City because it is my favorite Holiday with the parade, cousins and rodeo but at least I'm in the best area of our mission for it haha. I am in Enumclaw and everyone has American flags here it's so awesome. Feel so patriotic. 


the 4th...
On the 4th we went to the church at 8am to go and have like a little presentation about the United States, a flag raising ceremony, and cinnamon rolls. It was chill. Then at 12 we had lunch with the zone but me and another Elder left to go watch the parade. It didn't compare to ours back home but it was still decent and something.  After that we went to president of the Branch house he made carne asada and a bunch of good food and overall was a great day. Also we were hearing fireworks literally all day, started at  8am till like 12pm. It was crazy how many people light them off during the day.

Today
Absolute awesome of a pday, holy cow! We drove an hour (still in the mission) to the eastern side of Mount Rainer and went on a beautiful hike with the district. Such a fun time. After the hike we stopped at a souvenir shop where me and a couple Elders bought matching shirts and played some corn hole. The hike was actually infested with mosquitos and none of us brought bug spray so we all got eaten alive. Luckily like half way through, someone was kind enough to give us a can of bug spray haha. We also had a lady stop us from Idaho and do a cherry spitting contest with them.  She sent the video to all the missionaries moms. Funny because she said they got them from Yakima and there were the best cherries. Seems funny since it's so close to home and we really have the best cherries.  haha Then we went back to the church, played some basketball, secret Hitler and the game, signs. Super fun.
So sad USA and Mexico lost...

Area
I actually love this area so much. To be honest we have such a good zone and I think this is the happiest I've been on my mission so far. The work is a little slow because of distance but its progressing. I hope I get to stay here a few more transfers but we will see what happens.

Anyways I hope you all are doing well. Hope you've been enjoying life and having a good time. Ill see yall next week
✌️












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

chil lil email