Oh Boy😆

 What is popping y'all. Sorry for not writing last week but I'm going to fit it all in this one trust...


Alright, here we go, so I  guess I'm training this next transfer!! I honestly dont know how I feel about it. I will admit I think I'm starting to get super stressed out about everything but I wont admit it to anyone here... I think I'm just a little nervous about where I'm going but also pretty sad about some people leaving the zone and just hoping and praying that if I stay in Enumclaw, Elder Salmon does as well. So its going to be a stressful few days but it's all good. Still excited for what's to come.

Pdays
Last week we had a super chill BBQ at Stake Presidents house and we just played a ton of games. Apparently no one can beat me in corn hole.   Elder Salmon and I are undefeated in spike ball😮‍💨 anyways super fun day. Today we went paint balling, and me and Elder Salmon were in cow once costumes we found which I still don't know if it was tuff or if we just looked dumb but we played really good so its chill and doesn't even matter.  And then tonight we had...actually I don't even know what it was.  It used to be soccer, then basketball but when friends are suppose to come but I just got overwhelmed and stressed with everything I kinda just shut down and sat back and watched everyone😅its alright I'm pretty sure everyone else had fun so it is what it is.   Just maybe the last few haven't gone as I expected.

Elder Stevenson!!
Friday we had a whole mission conference and Elder Gary E Stevenson came and visited us and spoke to us. Pretty powerful. I think the highlight was that when I shook his hand he looked at me and said that I looked good and that he loves my smile😁
but ya super spiritual experience overall.

Fiesta de la rama.
We had a super fun Fiesta with the rama and it was basically just a night celebrating everyone's countries and nationalities.  They did a super good job putting everything together.   I did dance a little bit but the rama in Enumclaw does not party like the ward in Renton so I didn't go as crazy haha but still super fun day. 

Ooo woah I almost forgot but me, my companion and the hermanas sang in sacrament!! Y'all better be proud of me because I would have never done that back home but we didn't sound horrible😅 I was standing right over the microphone so you can hear me VERY well but its all good cuz I have a voice of an angel😇 but ya it was actually fun and getting minimal practice to absolutely crush it in sacrament meeting!

Anyways that's all I can think of  but thanks for reading if you made it to the end. I always thought once I hit a year mark the mission becomes easy mode but that's just not true at all, But we're gonna make this last year a good one. I love all of you and hope you guys have the bestest of weeks! Anyways I'll catch yall next week.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

Promised Land?

chil lil email