Hey Hey!
Alright y'all to be honest I dont even know what to write about but its been 2 weeks so here ya go......
Project Crystal Mountain!
Holy Awesomeness.
So last pday the boys and I went on a hike. And boy was it a movie. It was definetley what I needed at the time. We got up at 5am, got ready and headed over to the mountain. Best hike ever!! And the best part was that everyone was constantly taking videos and pictures because they knew I was going make a movie about it haha. I then spent a lot of time this past week editing and putting it all together so we could all watch it together. So today we all got together at the church, connected my phone to the tv, and watched it. Peak cinema fr. (It's also a 16 minute long video but I could watch it everyday). Getting out in the mountains with good people apparently bring me a lot of joy.
The Area
I had a mid life crisis last week. One night was particularly rough and I didn't know what to do so I asked the boys what I should do. I just kind of felt like the area was falling apart and there wasn't much I felt like I could peronally do about it so I was kinda also falling apart...
Luckily when I asked the boys, I think they could tell I was struggling, but they gave me a real legit answer about just needing to pray about everything that night and as long as I'm working my hardest the rest is in the Lord's hands. I appreciate them a LOT because I don't know what I would have done without them. Shout out Elder Salmon and Valencia!
Hey I almost forgot, it a year being set apart today!!! It doesn't even feel real. I still feel like time just hasn't moved but it also kinda felt like the fastest year ever. Anyways just one more to go so super excited to find and bless as many people as possible in that time.
Lil spiritual thought.
One thing I realized this week is the importance of reading the scriptures and saying PERSONAL prayers every day. I definitely struggle with both of those and I don't know
why. I found out this week that a testimony wont stay forever unless you constantly nourish and feed it so im definitely working on that right now haha. Anyways i just wanted to testify that it is necessary for everyone to have a personal relationship to God even if it's found in different ways.
why. I found out this week that a testimony wont stay forever unless you constantly nourish and feed it so im definitely working on that right now haha. Anyways i just wanted to testify that it is necessary for everyone to have a personal relationship to God even if it's found in different ways.
I love you all, hope your doing amazing, and its been real. See ya next time
Comments
Post a Comment