Belgium! World Cup
What's up yall hope all is well!! Fun fact, the Belgium soccer team is staying at the hotel right next to our apartment complex and they got here today so I'm pretty much a professional soccer player. But it is pretty cool and I'm excited to see if this place gets a lot busier with the World cup games coming up.
Today was a super chill p day. We went shopping in the morning and RIP to the Walmart here because when we pulled up they were closed. Someone set the clothing section on fireğŸ˜. So Fred Meyer it was. After shopping we went to top golf and it was so fun. Your boy banged a 250 yard drive. Idk if that's good or not but it went perfectly straight so that was awesome. I also got a fresh cut and its looking gooood lol. After that we just chilled at the apartment and my comp made some banana bread while I meal prepped some chicken and rice.
Comps
The comps are lit. Our comp unity is fire right now. Last night we spent like an hour just making peanut butter cookies because we didn't have chocolate chips to make chocolate chip cookies haha. They were amazing tho. Ooo also I made some German pancakes the other day and they were so good. Shout out mom for the recipe they were so good.
Work.
At the beginning of this transfer we thought we would have a lot of baptisms but unfortunately they all kind of just stopped progressing which is kinda depressing. Its chill tho hopefully the work continues to progress and someone will get baptized. Its ok tho, I am slowly getting a little tired of this area and am kinda ready for a change but I know the Lord will prepare people to be baptized so it's all good.
Anyways not super long today, never really know what to write about in these emails but I hope you all enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment