What is happening?!

 


Alright what is popping?... this week has been kinda trash so enjoy...

6 Comps in 6 Days
This has to be a record or something. I hope no one has to go through this but yes, I had 6 comps this past week. My companion Elder Mullen went home, so I got put with a trio. Then another Elder went home so I had to go stay with his comp. Then we had transfers and I got an awesome comp but then he got emergency transfereed   Saturday night so I have another companion. Exhaustion at its finest.

This past week as a whole
Honestly a super mid 

week. I was DL last district council and led that so that was a lot of fun but besides that I really didnt get to do much. I was in other missionaries areas for most the week so we honestly didn't get to talk to many of our friends which led to no friends at church...
Anyway volleyball was chill, and we had a ward picnic on Saturday which we were there from like 12-4pm so it was super chill. I also gave a talk yesterday in sacrament. I had about 3 sentences prepared so I kind of just winged it and I hope it went well haha. Also we were at church from 11- 5:30 soooo ya another exhausting day but it's all good and we made it through.

Transfers
You best bet ya, I'm still in Enumclaw!! I actually love it here so much. It's like the chillest place in the mission and there are just so many good people here. We got like 30 new missionaries this transfer but also lost  20ish of the best missionaries in the mission so I don't know how to feel about that. At transfers I had like 3 people to talk to cuz all my friends went home...

Holy Awkward
So one of the companions this week is a lil interesting in the way he teaches. Call me crazy but I didn't really feel like teaching one of the nights I was with him so we just went to his dinner at 5-6 then my dinner from 6-8 and then I just started yapping so we didn't have to teach anyone 
(ifykyk😆)

Anyways back to the story... we pull up to this members house and he tells me this guy is inactive and that he has never met him before.   The guy answers the door and lets us in, super friendly and everything, and we're just talking about life and this guy tells me that his daughter just got baptized in April.   So I assume he can't be that inactive right?? Well then we get on to the lesson  and my comp that I was with just starts chastising this poor dad about not coming to church and how the devil has a hold of him. I'm like ok this Elder cant be for real right now. I see the dudes face turn red and he kind of snaps back and was saying that he still tries  to go every week he just gets busy with work and stuff. Before we left I apologized to this 40 year old man and was like, hey man I totally get it, life gets busy and sometimes we can't make it to church. You aren't going to get struck down for missing a few weeks of church and just invited him to try to come next week. Lets just say it was a super awkward night but I guess stuff like that happens.


Little spiritual thought 

In my talk yesterday I talked about conversion. I think the main point I was trying to relay was in order to truly be converted to the Lord we have to be consistent with the small and simple things and the actions we take every day.  Stay strong in the gospel and just be a good person haha.

Alright sorry this email was so long, don't know why I just had a long week. I struggle with jumping around all over the place and not feeling like I belonged anywhere but its chill. Gonna make this week a better one!

Love yall, hope your doing amazing, staying awesome and doing good things.

✌️Elder Precioso😉



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

Promised Land?

chil lil email