What is a dream?








 Hey guys, hope your all doing well. I've had the absolute craziest week of my life that it doesn't even feel real.


Yes... i went home... kinda

Last Thursday I needed to see my doctor in Spokane for my yearly checkup so fortunately for me I got a little day trip to Spokane.  So as added bonus got to spend about 7 hours with my family. The night before I stayed with the Ap's and then the senior couple took me to the airport. It was a little hard saying goodbye again but it was definitely easier than the first time. A few tears were shed on the plane ride back to Seattle but im so grateful to be in the best area with the best people who helped me get right back on my feet the moment I landed. If you want to see the little highlight reel of my trip I posted it to my Google photos!! (today was p day because we we went to the temple)

Joy
This transfer has been so great to me. I have loved almost every second of it.   I don't think I have felt that on my mission yet. It definitely helps that we have had 4 awesome p days in a row and we are finishing strong as well these next two weeks. I have found a strange kind of love for everything we do out here. Even just driving has felt like a blessing because everything is so beautiful. I dont know if i have smiled this much in a long time and I know that I have been blessed by my savior Jesus Christ! I hope everyone has an oppurtunity to feel this kind of joy in their lives.

The Work.
I wont lie the work is pretty slow down here in Enumclaw but we have a few solid families and friends who we are hoping to put on date and get them baptized! This area hasn't had a baptism in over a year. We also do a lot of service here and it feels so good to do things that feel like home. We are always just working and helping people on their ranches and farms and although it kind of slows down the work, it really does help mentally haha.

Fun Times
We started a soccer night here in enumclaw and it has had a very slow start lol. However with us and the hermanas going every week we get just enough friends and members to play some competitive soccer and basketball. Also volleyball night last week went absolutely crazy. I've never seen so many Hispanics in one area in enumclaw. We had enough people to make four full teams and it was one of the funnest sports nights on my mission.

Anyways I hope you all are doing well and finding joy in all the things you do in life because Christ truly is in every aspect of it. I love you guys and ill catch you next week...

Elder Price😛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

Promised Land?

chil lil email