Transfers!

 Ok sorry I'm sending an email late this week because I was waiting for transfer news to drop so I could put it in the email.


Turns out I'm going down to Enumclaw which should be pretty chill. My companion goes home next transfer though so I will be killing him off. I think it will be a good transfer though cuz I got some Dawgs down there. However I am super sad to leave some of the friends we've been teaching here and especially the members...

Anyways this week was crazy... we gave a blessing to one of our friends to took a lil to much Marijuana and lost all sight of reality. He's like mega depressed now so I actually feel really bad for him cuz we honestly dont know how to help. For those of you who read my past emails know we live by the Belgium team and yes... I have finally seen them and confirm they are staying right next to us. We saw them on their way to practice yesterday which was pretty cool.

For those of you who care about soccer, I think we can all agree Messi is the goat. Also shoutout USA for their win playing in Seattle. That was crazy! I bought a Messi jersey last week and its lwk tuff as nails. I've actually been loving the vibes here especially with the World Cup going on and I'm excited to continue following it.

Saturday was a fun day. We went to the temple and I was able to see my trainer Elder Bailey for the last time before he heads home. Shout out that guy, great Elder fr!! I'm going to  miss him being in this mission. After that we went and got teriyaki for lunch and I got to talk to the hermanas in Kent which was cool to see how that area is going because I was born there. (the first area I was in)
Then we had to get our tire fixed so we were walking Elders for like an  hour so we just walked to a tienda and bought some bread and ice cream it was chill. It feels so aura when the workers at the tienda speak to you in Spanish and you can speak back haha. Then we had a Father's Day activity which was fun. I got nailed in the face by a member with a water balloon... good times

Lil spiritual Thought. 
God is good
All the time
If he ain't
Then you lyin 

Ifykyk

Love, Elder P Money✌️







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transfers

Promised Land?

chil lil email