The Claw
What is up all my people? These past few days have been awesome. As you know I got transferred down to Enumclaw and its pretty amazing here. It's pretty much just a big farm town and the drives here are long but beautiful.
Party's
I'm not sure why but ever since I got here we have had a party every day. Thursday, we ate with this family who literally lives 20 min up a mountain... it was so cool and fun to drive up to. They are a super fun family. After the dinner we went to English class and that was super fun as well.
Friday I was on an exchange so I went to some English Elders and we literally did service from 10-4. It was actually really fun but afterwards we had the watch party of the Tabernacle which was also pretty cool.
Saturday, the branch had a father's day party for some reason it went from 5-9 and that was crazy and fun. I don't know how they do it but I swear we just stomped in a circle for 2 hours while the same song played over and over again lol. But it was fun. Then Sunday we had church and the church here is so weird. We were there from 11-4 because of all the meeting and we ate the left overs from the party afterwards. They do class first and then sacrament meeting which is strange but chill.
The work.
The work here is a much slower pace because our area is so big. For example... our church building/ the stake center is 18 miles from where we live... but its chill cuz all the drives are just looking at ranches with cows and horses. Everyone here has horses haha. Anyways were gonna try our best to baptize hopefully at least one person this transfer cuz spanish hasn't baptized in this area in over a year.
Comp.
My comp is chill. His name is Elder Mullen. Good dude hes just really boring haha. We also live with 2 other E
lders who are chill but also a little strange. Gonna be an interesting transfer thats for sure.
lders who are chill but also a little strange. Gonna be an interesting transfer thats for sure.
Anyways hope yall had a good week and hope your doing well. Until next time...
Comments
Post a Comment